CIMA Coordinator - October 2018 - onwards
dr Aleksandra Ferens
Coordinator of the joint programme of The Charted Institute of Management Accountants and University of Economics in Katowice called “KUE & CIMA – postgraduate Certificate in Business Accounting”.
She is a lecturer at postgraduate, master and bachelor studies at the University of Economics in Katowice. She teaches: Financial Accounting, Management Accounting, Cost Accounting, Annual Closure Procedures, Tax Accounting.
She is also the Auditor and Academic Tutor. Has experience in business – organization of full accounting in the company, preparing all necessary reports in accordance with the Accounting ACT and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
She is also the Postgraduate Studies Coordinator “Business Accounting – CIMA certification” .
CIMA Coordinator October 2015- September 2018
dr inż. Aleksandra Sulik-Górecka
Coordinator of the joint programme of The Charted Institute of Management Accountants and University of Economics in Katowice called “UE & CIMA DMA"
From 2007 employed at a Department of Accounting, Faculty of Finance and Insurance, University of Economics in Katowice, Assistant Professor, PhD
Teaching experience: financial accounting, managerial accounting, controlling, transfer pricing, cost accounting, budgeting, auditing.
Research interests: financial accounting, transfer pricing, managerial accounting, controlling, auditing, behavioural accounting, accounting of investment funds
Using the knowledge acquired during the studies, also through additional activities such as participation in conferences, trainings and various workshops, I would like to develop my professional career in the area of accounting and taxes.
Wykształcenie i działalność:
- Student of the 3rd year of undergraduate studies in the Finance and Accounting Programme of the Finance and Insurance Faculty of the University of Economics in Katowice
- Vice-President of the Student Scientific Circle of Accounting - Rachmistrz
- Active organiser of the VIII National Accounting Days event
- Participant of national conferences and the author of winning publication in the III National Student Conference: "Accounting - science, practice, didactics" organised by the Accounting Scientific Circle 'Storno' of the Szczecin University (May 2017).
- Third prize winner in national competition on accounting "Accounting Leaders" organised by the Accounting Scientific Circle 'Storno' of the Szczecin University (May 2017) Accounting Scientific Circle 'Storno' of the Szczecin University (May 2017)
- Participant of the II stage of XII edition of the Eve on Tax competition organised by the EY
My hobby is behavioural psychology and financial accounting. I am also interested in the aspects of international taxation.