International Master Course Week 2017
International Master Course Week
'Educating for Global Competence'
University of Economics in Katowice, 12-17 February 2017
Optional content streams:
- company visits, workshops, group of experts
- social programme, networking activities
- sightseeing opportunities
- Austria, Fachhochschule des bfi Wien
- Germany, European University of Applied Sciences Brühl
- Poland, University of Economics in Katowice
- Russian Federation, National Research University „Higher School of Economics”, Moscow
- Russian Federation, Southern Federal University Rostov-on-Don
- Ukraine, Kiyv National Economic University
Student fee: € 180
The fee includes accommodation, breakfasts and lunches, conference materials, company visits, social
programme, sightseeing. Travel costs to and from the host institution are not included.
Available funding for lecturers:
- Scholarships for non-European Union partners (one scholarship available per partner)
- Possibility to use Erasmus+ grants for EU teacher mobility.
Application deadline: 31 October 2016
The programme was launched in 2014 and run successfully for three consecutive years
by Fachhochschule des bfi Wien, Austria, with the financial support of the City of Vienna.