Managing International Projects (3 ECTS)
Combination of theoretical input and project work that includes preparation and postprocessing work. The aim is to divide the international student group into small project teams of 4-6 people. Each team will be responsible for a work package of a project sponsored/initiated by an existing company. Intercultural team training is a compulsory part of the programme.
- Minimum of 3 ECTS in Project Management – knowledge about PM methods, PM processes/phases
- Good command of English (between B2 and C1 according to the “Common European Framework of Reference for Languages”)
- Assess the complexity of working in international projects or leading international or intercultural project teams (leadership competence, team orientation)
- Prepare a project handbook based on the international project management standards (IPMA/PMI) (method competence)
- Prepare a concept of a project as a multicultural team respecting the interest of the international stakeholders (method and social competence)
- Use intercultural creativity integrating diversity and productivity to achieve an agreed outcome of the project (social and international competence)