CEEPUS is the Central European Exchange Program for University Studies, whose current members are: Poland, Albania, Austria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Montenegro, Czech Republic, Kosovo, Macedonia, Moldova, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia and Hungary.
The main advantages of participating in the CEEPUS program:
- opportunity to travel to EU and non-EU countries;
- possibility of discovering a different, sometimes completely new culture and language;
- financial support for the duration of the stay and reimbursement of travel costs (in accordance with the rules of the program);
- getting to know a different education system;
- gaining experience in a different environment and observing a foreign labour market;
- broadening horizons and perspectives.
CEEPUS participants must have the citizenship of one of the countries participating in the program. Scholarships are given to a student by the host university.
A qualified student must provide International Relations with a correctly completed CEEPUS Beneficiary Account Details form and a properly prepared and signed Learning Agreement document.