The recruitment for the spring semester of the academic year 2021/2022 is closed.
We kindly invite you to apply for a place with a scholarship within the Erasmus+ Programme with Partner Countries for the summer semester of the academic year 2021/2022 to the University of Montenegro in Podgorica, Montenegro.
Link to the receiving institution’s website and to the academic offer for Bachelor students
Important: Due to the Covid-19 restrictions, the final qualification will be confirmed first after the receiving institution’s approval. The form of classes has been not yet confirmed but the student is eligible to receive a grant only in case he/she will physically stay in the receiving university’s country.
You can apply for the scholarship if you are a student:
- of the full-time or part-time studies
- of the 2nd and 3rd year of bachelor degree studies
- of the 3rd and 5th semester of 3,5 bachelor degree in Logistics (professional title of engineer)
- and you have a minimum average grade of 3.5 from all completed semesters within a particular level of studies (including the summer semester)
- and you receive the Dean's recommendation and Thesis Supervisor's recommendation (mobility on your last semester).
There is no possibility to take part in the recruitment during the Erasmus+ stay abroad.
Apply for the scholarship by sending scanned in one Pdf file the following documents to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org till the 10th of October 2021.
- application form with a photo (in the section "Documents to be downloaded”)
- confirmed English language competence on B2 level (official certificate or confirmation from the language instructor)
- motivation letter (no longer than a single A4 page)
- Transcript of Records in English from the Dean’s Office
Steps of the application process
- verification of the application documents by the International Relations
- verification of the grade average from all completed semesters by the Dean's Office
- receipt of the Dean's recommendation by the International Relations
- interview with students who received the recommendation of the Dean and the International Relations (probably online)
If you have not been qualified for the Erasmus+ scholarship you have the right to appeal against this decision within 7 days from the date of its receipt. For this purpose, an appeal letter should be addressed to the Vice-Rector for Education and International Relations and sent to the International Relations office email address. All appeal letters will be previously reviewed by the International Relations office and the appropriate Vice-Dean.
Evaluation criteria of the application process
First stage of the recruitment
- motivation letter - max. 5 points
- number of points = grade average
Second stage of the recruitment
interview – max. 5 points
- 1 – 10 October 2021 - sending application documents to the International Relations
- 11 – 12 October - formal verification of the application documents, grade average verification and the Dean's recommendation
- 12 October 2021 - an e-mail with the preliminary qualification and the invitation for an interview
- 13 – 14 October 2021- interview
- 15 October 2021 - final selection information (sent by e-mail)
Take the chance and apply!!!