The recruitment for the scholarship for the next academic year has just started!
University of Montenegro in Podgorica, Montenegro
Link to the receiving institution’s website and to the academic offer for Bachelor students
Important: Due to the Covid-19 restrictions, the final qualification will be confirmed first after the receiving institution’s approval. The classes will be conducted in a hybrid way or on campus. The student is eligible to receive a grant only in case he/she will physically stay in the receiving university’s country.
You can apply for the scholarship if you are a student:
- of the full-time or part-time studies
- of the 1st year of Bachelor degree studies- mobility during the spring semester of the next academic year only
- of the 2nd year of bachelor degree studies- mobility during the winter or spring semester of the next academic year
- and you have a minimum average grade of 3.5 from all completed semesters within a particular level of studies (including the spring semester)
- and you receive the Dean's recommendation and Thesis Supervisor's recommendation (mobility on your last semester).
Apply for the scholarship by sending till the 30 April 2022 following documents to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
- application form with a photo (in the section "Documents to be downloaded”)
- confirmed English language competence on B2 level (official certificate or confirmation from the language instructor)
- motivation letter (no longer than a single A4 page)
- Transcript of Records in English from the Dean’s Office
Steps of the application process
- verification of the application documents by the International Relations
- verification of the grade average from all completed semesters by the Dean's Office
- receipt of the Dean's recommendation by the International Relations
- interview with students who received the recommendation of the Dean and the International Relations
If you have not been qualified for the Erasmus+ scholarship you have the right to appeal against this decision within 7 days from the date of its receipt. For this purpose, an appeal letter should be addressed to the Vice-Rector for Education and International Relations and sent to the International Relations office email address. All appeal letters will be previously reviewed by the International Relations office and the appropriate Vice-Dean.
Evaluation criteria of the application process
First stage of the recruitment
- motivation letter - max. 5 points
- number of points = grade average
Second stage of the recruitment
interview – max. 5 points