Tasks of the Student Fees and Debt Collection:
- Observance of the lawful recovery of debts.
- Preventing non-recovery or recovery at a rate lower than that resulting from the correct calculation.
- Preventing the statute of limitations on receivables or redemption contrary to the provisions of law.
- Coordination of tasks related to the conducted debt recovery proceedings (completion of documentation, preliminary analysis of documentation, preparation of comparative calculations, proposal of solutions, consultation of the legal situation with a legal adviser, submission of decisions to the University authorities).
- Checking and completing the documentation submitted to the court in connection with the conducted cases.
- Cooperation with the Legal Counsel in the scope of conducted court cases (piloting of cases submitted for consideration by the court).
- Providing financial services for students in respect of:
- settlement of payments for educational services in the Bazus IT system,
- providing students with information on payment methods, dates and amounts of fees for educational services and calculated interest.
- Issuing pro-forma invoices, VAT invoices, correction invoices and certificates within the scope of services provided by the university.
- Formal service of agreements concluded with employers in the scope of financing part-time and postgraduate studies and courses.
- Acceptance of financial documents, formal and accounting control and recording in an IT system:
- refunds of overpayments for educational services,
- reimbursements of fees and deposits of persons accommodated in the Student Dormitory,
- scholarship lists.
- Cooperation with other organizational units of the university involved in providing financial services for students.
- Keeping and storing accounting books in accordance with the applicable statutory rules and ensuring the protection of data contained in accounting books kept using an IT system.