The tasks of the University Parametric Evaluation and Positioning include in particular:
- In the scope of parametric evaluation:
- coordination of work related to the preparation of a survey questionnaire for the unit at the Faculties, while retaining the rights and obligations of the Deans,
- informing the academic community about the most important issues concerning parametric evaluation of units,
- consulting doubts and explaining problems arising in the process of creating a unit survey questionnaire with the Ministry of Science and Higher Education,
- conducting consultations for persons involved in the process of evaluation of scientific entities.
- In the scope of Faculty positioning:
- planning and coordinating work related to the preparation of materials related to the positioning of Faculties , including national rankings of basic organizational units,
- analysis of published rankings of universities and faculties and submission of conclusions resulting from the results of rankings to the University authorities and Deans,
- consulting on the criteria for drawing up rankings in institutions and media that prepare rankings.