The event reunited teachers from prestigious European universities, such as:
- University of Economics, Katowice (Poland),
- Université Savoie Mont Blanc (France),
- Universitaria San Pablo-CEU-Universidad CEU Cardenal Herrera (Spain),
- Hogeschool West-Vlaanderen Howest (Belgium),
- Haute École Specialisée de Suisse Occidentale (Switzerland),
- University of Trento (Italy)
- and Budapest Business School (Hungary).
Along the entire week, the participants, together with students from Poland, Italy, Hungary and Belgium, will participate in several activities and workshops with a view to providing the necessary resources and information for the design of a virtual platform as an instrument of teaching/learning the brand management within an international framework:
- Brand narrative system,
- Workshop Customer Journey,
- Workshop on Fashion Design App.
Good luck for all students!
- Prof. Justyna Matysiewicz, Ph.D.
- Prof. Sławomir Smyczek, Ph.D.
- Marta Grybś-Kabocik, Ph.D.