UE Katowice in the epidemiological situation goes online
In regard with the introduction of measures to reduce the risk of spreading SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus:
- Classes shall be provided online supported by IT tools. Details upon particular courses will be sent via email from the academic teachers. Activating of the uekat.pl account is required (more information).
- Communication with University employees is recommended to be on-line.
- Applications concerning short and long-term students and doctoral affairs should be submitted in electronic form (by e-mail) and send to the e-mail address of the tutor on behalf of the UE Katowice.
- Requests for short and long-term student and doctoral affairs certificates should be submitted in electronic form and send to the e-mail address of the tutor on behalf of the UE Katowice with the correspondence address to which the certificate will be sent by post.
- Contact with the Office for School of Undergraduate and Graduate Studies: www.ue.katowice.pl/en/students/student-services/student-services-programmes-in-english.html
- Contact with International Relations Office: www.ue.katowice.pl/en/erasmus-exchange/contact.html
Applications and request concerning students and doctoral affairs related to postgraduate students and participants of other forms of education should be submitted in electronic form (by e-mail) and send to the e-mail address of the tutor on behalf of the UE Katowice. If you need to get back your application or request, please provide the correspondence address.