Building E & L
The five-storey Building E was erected in 1936 and houses 5 rooms with Internet access, including: 2 lecture halls, 2 course rooms and 1 IT room. It is connected with building L.
Building L was erected in 1936. Presently, it houses 12 rooms with Internet access, including: an assembly hall and 11 course rooms. The entry to the building leads through building E.
They are located at 1 Maja street no. 47.