- Full papers accepted for presentation and presented during the conference will be published in the conference proceedings which are to be printed prior to the conference. Please note that by submitting the paper for publication the author (one of the co-authors) is committed to participate in the conference. In case of absence the author(s) will be oblidged to cover publication cost.
- Extended abstracts will be published in an electronic version of proceedings (with ISBN) and will be available at the conference website.
- Prior to abstract/full paper preparation and submission it is recommended to read carefully the guidelines and consult the template available below. After the submission deadline, no revision of papers and proposals will be accepted. If accepted, the submitted paper will appear as-is in the conference proceedings.
- Submitted papers CANNOT be previously presented, published, or accepted for publication. Authors are expected to observe the ethical standards for scientific publications.
- All submissions will be peer-reviewed and the Best Paper Awards will be presented at the conference.