Emerging Markets and Crises (3 ECTS)
Interdisciplinary approach, combination of theoretical input and work with case studies. Students will be divided into small international teams of 4-6 people. Each team will work on a case study with interdisciplinary questions in the fields of politics, economics, finance and logistics. Intercultural team training is a compulsory part of the programme.
- Bachelor in Economics, Business or any related studies
- Good command of English (between B2 and C1 according to the “Common European Framework of Reference for Languages”)
- Ability to describe the current status of emerging markets and to deduce political, economic, social and environmental implications
- Ability to apply their knowledge about countries of emerging markets to solve interdisciplinary business problems, particularly under consideration of various aspects (politics, economics, finance and logistics)
- Ability to work in international and interdisciplinary teams