Free initiatives implemented by companies and institutions, made available to students and alumni
The Careers Service and Alumni Relations runs the FanPage "Your Career - UE Katowice" (@TwoJaKarieraUE): https://www.facebook.com/TwojaKarieraUE. Thanks to this the Center keeps in touch with students, alumni and employers, as well as supports the development of socially relevant projects and contributes to the creation of a knowledge society prepared to live in a rapidly changing environment. FanPage is observed by 3650 users (as of 20.12.2021).
On Fanpage the Center's employees publish information obtained from companies and institutions about free activities that enable students and alumni of our University to improve their professional qualifications.
Promoted activities include:
- Free trainings and workshops;
- Job fairs and open days of companies, meetings with companies;
- Projects, seminars, meetings, conferences in the field of professional development;
- Contests in which one can win free training in the area of competence development;
- Initiatives for people considering starting their own business or those already operating their own business.