Students’ Rights and Responsibilities
With regards to the classes and consultations online provided in the University, below you can find a set of rights and responsibilities applicable to the epidemic situations:
- The student has the right to be fully informed about online learning process and changed forms of conducting classes adapted to the requirements of online learning.
- The student has the right to be fully informed about the forms of verification of learning outcomes, including forms of credits and exams.
- The student has the right to receive support regarding the online learning system.
- The student is required to attend regularly online didactic classes on the terms set out by the academic teacher, in accordance with the Study Regulations.
- The student is required to perform and report properly all tasks specified by the teacher.
- If the student is absent during obligatory classes conducted online according to the schedule, she/he should have access to the educational content raised in class.