UE Katowice in the epidemiological situation goes online
In regard with the introduction of measures to reduce the risk of spreading SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus:
- Details upon particular courses will be sent via email from the academic teachers. Activating of the uekat.pl account is required (more information).
- Communication with University employees is recommended to be on-line.
- Applications concerning short and long-term students and doctoral affairs should be submitted in electronic form (by e-mail) and send to the e-mail address of the tutor on behalf of the UE Katowice.
- Requests for short and long-term student and doctoral affairs certificates should be submitted in electronic form and send to the e-mail address of the tutor on behalf of the UE Katowice with the correspondence address to which the certificate will be sent by post.
- Contact with the Office for School of Undergraduate and Graduate Studies: www.ue.katowice.pl/en/students/student-services/student-services-programmes-in-english.html
- Contact with International Relations Office: www.ue.katowice.pl/en/erasmus-exchange/contact.html
Applications and request concerning students and doctoral affairs related to postgraduate students and participants of other forms of education should be submitted in electronic form (by e-mail) and send to the e-mail address of the tutor on behalf of the UE Katowice. If you need to get back your application or request, please provide the correspondence address.