We are pleased to invite you to our International Week, organized within the framework of Erasmus+ Mobility for Teaching from 23 to 27 October 2017.
Our objective is to hold a multicultural event that will encourage our students and teachers to interact with foreign lecturers and to gain experience in multinational environment. We would also like to offer you the opportunity to exchange knowledge and information, network and plan future cooperation with colleagues from different countries.
We invite you to give lectures for students under one of the following areas:
- Corporate finance
- Public finance
- Financial markets and financial investments analysis
- Capital budgeting and investment appraisal
- Risk management
- Value management
- Financial accounting and reporting
- Management accounting
- Excel in accounting and auditing
- English for finance, accounting and investments
- Financial systems
- Project management
- Other contemporary issues related to broadly understood finance, accounting and investments are also welcome.
The course is planned for 10-12 hours (45’). The teaching method may vary, depending on your preferences. There can be i.e. lecture or team project or seminar etc. (please select the relevant option in the syllabus proposal).
We also offer you an opportunity to present your papers at:
- Seminar ““TOWARDS RESEARCH EXCELLENCE IN FINANCE – NEW CHALLENGES” (24th - 25th October 2017)
- Conference “ACCOUNTING AND FINANCE CHALLENGES IN BUSINESS PROCESSES” (26th October 2017)
For any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us:
Monika Wieczorek-Kosmala, Ph.D. IW Coordinator
Department of Corporate Finance and Insurance, Faculty of Finance and Insurance
or International Relations Office: Patrycja Macioł, Erasmus Coordinator Vice-Head of International Relations Office email@example.com &