The application process is organized once or twice a year (between March and May and, optionally, at the turn of September and October).
- Minimum B2 level of the language of instruction (confirmed with the certificate issued not earlier than 2 years or confirmation from the language instructor);
- Grade average- minimum 3,5 from all closed semesters including the winter semester (recruitment in March/April);
- Grade average- minimum 3,5 from all closed semesters including the spring semester (recruitment in September/October);
- In some cases- the grade average required by the receiving institution is 4,0;
- Recommendation of the Dean/ Thesis supervisor (mobility in the last semester of studies) and of the International Relations;
- Closed all previous examination sessions and mobilities within the international programs;
General schedule of application:
Recruitment for the mobilities within the bilateral agreements consists of two stages:
A candidate should send the following documents (in one PDF file) to the given email address of the International Relations:
- completed application form with a photograph;
- covering letter in English (should take one A4 page);
- confirmation of B2 level of the language of instruction;
- consent of the Vive-Dean/ Thesis Supervisor and information on the grade average confirmed by the Dean’s Office (form in the attachment);
B2 level language skills can be confirmed by:
- official certificates issued not earlier than 2 years (confirmation of completing a language course is not accepted)
- confirmation from the university language instructor
The International Relations reserves the right to verify the language skills in the form of an interview.
- Covering letter: 5 points
- Grade average from all previous semesters: points = grade average
Information on the qualification to the second stage of the recruitment will be sent to the candidates via email with the details of the date and place of the interview.
International Relations will conduct an interview with the candidates who were successful in the first stage of the recruitment.
- Interview: 5 points
Information on the qualification will be sent via email.