Przejdź do menu Przejdź do treści

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

1. Do I have to pay tuition fees at the sending and host university?

A student going abroad under a bilateral agreement is exempted from paying tuition fees at the host university and pays all fees for studies (if any) at the sending university.

2. What formalities do I need to complete before I go abroad?

A qualified student must:

- provide the International Relations with a correctly completed and signed Learning Agreement and provide the Dean's Office with a copy of this document,

- buy an appropriate insurance policy covering the costs of medical treatment, accidents, medical transport from/to the medical facility and repatriation costs,

- arrange VISA formalities (based on the Letter of Acceptance sent by the Partner University)

- provide the Dean's Office with a certificate issued by the International Relations confirming the qualification for the mobility.

3. What formalities do I have to do during my stay?

Upon arrival at the partner university, you will need to check whether the courses you have selected in the Learning Agreement  have started or whether you need to change them. If it is necessary to change the courses, it is obligatory to contact the Vice-Dean  at the University of Economics in Katowice in order to obtain approval for the changes (on “During the Mobility” form).

The document should be signed by the partner university and sent as a scanned copy to the International Relations. The student must make the changes and send the document within for weeks after the start of his stay at partner host university.  

4. What formalities do I have to complete upon arrival?

After returning from the partner university, the student must provide the International Relations with the relevant settlement documents: Certificate of Stay with the exact dates of the stay, Transcript of Records (list of grades), Learning Agreement signed by all parties and Changes to Learning Agreement (“During the Mobility” form). The student submits a verified set of documents to the Dean's Office in order to be have the study outcomes recognized.

Join us

Accreditations and partners

logotyp efmd
logotyp ceeman
logotyp hr
logotyp cima
logotyp eaie
logotyp bauhaus4
logotyp progres3