NOTE! In order to use the software, you must have an e-mail account on the University server or in Google Apps for Education (edu.uekat.pl domain).
In order to rent the software, you need to enable access to the software by logging into your university e-mail account and have your own data storage media:
- for SAS, an external hard drive with a capacity of at least 50 GB of free space,
- for SPSS, a flash drive with a capacity of at least 5 GB of free space,
- for Statistica, a flash drive with a capacity of at least 5 GB of free space.
NOTE! The data storage media should preferably be empty, NTFS-formatted. The IT Centre is not liable for any loss of data left on the provided data storage media.
- Reception of registration cards,
- Issuing license keys,
- Issuing data storage media with software
Room 4/15 CNTI:
- Tuesday 9:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. – only during breaks between lectures
- Friday 9:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. – only during breaks between lectures
- Saturday 9:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. – only during breaks between lectures
University employees: 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
The above hours are not valid for summer break.