Cracow University of Economics
STUDENTS MOBILITY SYSTEM
- The exchange programme concerns 5 students per semester from each partner university.
- Students take one semester at a partner university during the exchange programme. The Programme is implemented on the basis of an individual education programme.
- The condition for passing the semester is to obtain a minimum of 30 ECTS credits, it is mandatory to implement subjects that comply with the standards of education at the home university.
CONDITIONS FOR PARTICIPATION
Full-time students may take part in the Programme.
- no earlier than after completing the second semester of study,
- students of the last semester of undergraduate studies are not allowed to participate in recruitment process.
- no earlier than after completing the first semester of study.
Recruitment process takes place twice a year: in December for the summer semester, and in May for the winter semester.
For full-time students the studies are free of charge. The host university does not charge any fees for using laboratories and libraries.
The host university provides students of the partner university with the possibility of using accommodation in a student dormitory. Fees relating to accommodation and costs of living are covered by the student.
Students participating in the exchange programme do not lose their right to receive scholarships granted to them or apply for them at their home university.
The incoming student may rely on collegial care from the university’s self-governments.
- The incoming student remains a student of the home university and is required to use a student card issued by their university.
- The incoming student is subject to the regulations of the host university.
- Students who come to the UEK are fully capable to select subjects. Within 2 weeks, students are required to sign up for participation in specific classes.
- Before the beginning of the session and after the end of the semester, the student receives the examination report at the UEK Foreign Programmes Office, where the obtained grades will be marked. The report will be the basis for passing the semester at the home university.
- Each student who will be participating in the exchange programme at the UEK may rely on care and help from the Student Parliament of the Cracow University of Economics.
- Students coming to Kraków will be accommodated in the Merkury Student Dormitory. Persons intending to accommodate at the student dormitory will be asked to pay a deposit by 10 September (winter semester) or 30 January (summer semester). By that day, it is required that the amount be credited to the account. If you do not make the payment within the set time limit, the UEK does not guarantee that you will receive a place in the dormitory. If you resign from residence in a student dormitory and fail to inform about it before the beginning of the semester, the deposit will be forfeited. More information on this may be obtained from Mrs Małgorzata Trojanowska.
Guardian from the Foreign Programmes Office:
Małgorzata Trojanowska – firstname.lastname@example.org
tel. 12/293 52 94
Konrad Szustak – email@example.com
Krzysztof Kędys – firstname.lastname@example.org
email@example.com, tel. (12) 293 53 86
More information → Cracow University of Economics